Got Questions? We Have Answers
The first visit to the office is by far the most important one. The visit will give Dr. Bral the opportunity to understand your concerns and to spend some time getting to know you. Expect to be in the office at least one hour and a half so that we can complete your health history, listen to your concerns, examine you, clean your teeth and discuss treatment and home care recommendations with you. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions. You can reduce the time required in the office by completing the Patient Information and Health History forms in advance. They can be found on this website under the Forms Tab.
- Yes, we accept all dental PPO and indemnity insurance plans; in addition, we are In-Network with many insurance plans as well. We do not participate in any DHMO plans. Ask the front office for details.
- We accept assignment of benefits so that patients are only responsible for deductibles and applicable co-payments on the day services are rendered unless other payment arrangements are made in advance.
- Following the presentation of the treatment plan you can discuss payment arrangements with our front office staff; we will do everything possible to make affordable payment arrangements with you.
- Cash discounts may be available depending upon the extent of the treatment needed. Ask the Office Manager for assistance with this matter.
- Cash discounts are always offered for Invisalign treatment plans when paid in full.
No, we do not validate parking in the building. However, there is ample street parking in the area along Sunset Blvd. and along many of the side streets.